Medical workers use additional precautions when handling a known infection.
Brought to you by the Cape Regional Health System.
- Planned Rio Protest Canceled
- W. Wildwood, Sea Isle Focus of County's May 30 Virus Report
- Erma Man Arrested in Avalon, Charged With Several Offenses
- May’s Final Weekend Begins with 6 New Cases, 1 Death
- Case Count Up by 18 as Freeholders Allow Short-term Rentals
- County's Fresh Virus Cases Back to Single Digits
- Pennsylvania Man Charged with Burglary for Wildwood Business Raid
- May Ends With 3 New Cases
- County Reports 15 New COVID-19 Cases in Two-day Report
- Parents Urged to Watch for MIS-C Symptoms
- Rio Grande - Mayor Donahue, Why do you allow rentals in Rio Grande to get away with murder when it comes to noise violations. Loud music playing constantly and when police are called nothing gets done. Do the...
- West Philadelphia - Send the bus loads to the shore....places are open and the weather is great!
- West Wildwood - Can anyone tell me where a good bakery shop is in wildwood ?
- Wilmington/Wildwood - I am listening to Joe Biden live on TV, and he is saying that it we had listened to him, he would have shut down the country a month earlier and saved sixty thousand lives. So, I went back on Google...
- Sea Isle City - Last night on the beach at 86th Street there was a “beach party” of over 30 ,let’s be kind, under the influence kids. Evidenced by the fact that young” ladies” were relieving themselves on/in the...