As featured on
- WWII Projectile Causes Multiple Wildwood Home Evacuations
- Chick-fil-A Rumors Unfounded
- Lower Township Police Report Oct. 25-31
- Family Seeks Help Locating Stolen Christmas Decorations
- Heritage’s Dairy Store in Court House Permanently Closed
- Cape May Ice Skating Rink Delayed to ’22
- Wildwood Police Nab Parolee Who Took Off Ankle Monitor
- Indictments Filed Nov. 30
- Hugit’s Closes After 40 Years
- 2 County Departments Get State Funds For Increased DUI Enforcement
- Cape May - Regarding the stolen Christmas ornaments, I wonder who knew the location of the valuable heirlooms? Based on the description of the condition of the storage unit when the theft was discovered, it...
- Seaville - I was raised with putting up a live tree on Christmas Eve every year. It’s a big tradition for our family and has been from generation to generation. I think that’s the best part of Christmas.
- Cape May County - I counsel several young people who graduated from the Tech school. All of which can not find employment due to taking career classes that required more education or there are no jobs available that...
- North Cape May - The authors of the letter to the editor entitled Dobbs and the Supreme Court in the Dec. 1, 2021 CMC Herald do not provide any verification of their claims regarding the University of Pittsburg and “...
- Avalon - It is against the law for the dumpster trucks to be spewing trash out of them as they leave the island. Why don't the cops sit on the boulevard and write tix? The fine is $2,000, and it is to...