The city’s Planning and Zoning Board approved plans for a residential complex, which would occupy a full square block of the island where the St. Ann Rectory and School once sat.
- Teen Charged After N. Wildwood Boardwalk Assault Probe
- UPDATE: Lower Rescue Squad to Cease Operations June 19
- UPDATE: Armed Man Arrested at Higbee Beach ID'd
- Indictments Filed June 8
- Lower Introduces Ordinance Allowing Pot Businesses
- Reconsider License for ‘Nuisance Property,’ Police Chief Urges
- Wildwood Amusement Piers Evacuated Due to Bomb Threat
- Liquor License Renewal Suggests Transfer Plans Exist
- Wildwood Crest Police Department Activity, Arrest Report May 2021
- Vehicle Crashes into Villas Home
- West Cape May - We have many children but NONE to spare. Please drive with CARE! Are you aware that when you drive on Broadway in West Cape May, the street name changes to “Broadway Raceway?” This is a residential...
- Cape May County - To the spouters complaining about golf carts in campgrounds. Please contact whoever is in charge. Campgrounds have bylaws. If it is not listed within their bylaws I suggest contacting a lawyer or...
- Petersburg - Morgan Stanley CEO James Gorman got it right and said "'If you can go out to eat, you can come back to work'.
- Dennisville - Since everyone is so scared of a cannabis business and people driving intoxicated. Why doesn't the county provide free transportation such as a bus so we can all buy our marijuana and not drive...
- Ocean City - Does the County of Cape May know that their Citizen Request Tracker isn't working? I tried to create an account on Monday night. I was told that I would be sent an email to finish creating my...