As a young pastor born to immigrants, de la Cruz brings enthusiasm tempered with previous experience in church planting and reaching the Spanish community.
- What’s Happening on Rio Grande Avenue in Wildwood?
- State Police Detectives Lied About N. Wildwood Bar Fight Involvement, AG Office Says
- Suspect Wanted in Connection with Washington Street Mall Shoplifting
- Indictments Filed April 13
- N. Wildwood Adds Hotel, Motel Liquor License
- FEMA to Change Flood Insurance Pricing
- Middle Police Need Public’s Help in Arson Investigation
- Dennis Creek Bridge Work Approaches; Motorists Advised of Detour
- Lower Police Arrest Fugitive with Ohio Warrants
- Wildwood Continues to Weigh Back Bay Development Plan
- Villas - I cherish my constitutional rights of Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion & the Freedom to keep and bear arms. I stand against the Democratic socialist agenda. I will always defend the United...
- North Cape May - It’s easy to understand why AOC worked in a bar. Her comments on the Supreme Court sound like they’re coming from someone who spent to much time in a bar.
- Wildwood - They’re rioting again in DC. They’re attacking police and destroying properties. I guess it’s Trumps fault.
- Rio Grande - Now president biden wants to double the number of refugees coming into the country. It’s bad enough that he caused a crisis at our southern border during a pandemic that’s costing taxpayers billions...
- Cape May county - I'm going to advocate again that the Herald organize a social event for all of the Spouters and their respective repliers, since it "maybe" a tense gathering I propose a $250 entry fee...