- State Police Detectives Lied About N. Wildwood Bar Fight Involvement, AG Office Says
- What’s Happening on Rio Grande Avenue in Wildwood?
- Indictments Filed April 13
- Dennis Creek Bridge Work Approaches; Motorists Advised of Detour
- Taylor Swift Features SIC in New Music Video
- FEMA to Change Flood Insurance Pricing
- Hand Grenade Found at N. Cape May Yard Sale
- Gender ‘X' Option Becomes Available for NJ Licenses, IDs
- Lower Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests March 29-April 4, 2021
- Middle Police Need Public’s Help in Arson Investigation
- Wildwood - Is it legal to have a fire pit in Wildwood? I would love to build one if it is.
- Dennisville - I love this time of the year living off shore. The great smell of campfires coming from the campgrounds. The small of hotdogs and marshmallows roasting on an open fire. Seeing all the happy campers...
- Ocean City - I’m not shocked at the article in the Ocean City Beach patrol and the accusations being brought up but I think that it’s not going to stop with Ocean City.
- Wildwood - Why is the area at the end of W. Andrews Ave. allowed to look like a dump site. I am surprised that Wildwood is letting this happen. The marsh land in that whole area is littered with trash.
- Upper Township - Why is nobody talking about the Fed Ex shooter and his mental illness? Mass shootings are caused by people who are suffering a mental illness. According to The Wall Street Journal — which cited...