- N. Cape May Home Improvement Store to Open in October
- Lower Man, 65, Killed by Motorist on Bay Drive
- Politicians Seek Solution After State’s ‘Mistake’ Delays Wildwood Developments
- 1 Death, 4 New Covid Cases Reported; CMCo Ends Daily Virus Update
- New Retail Space Being Built in Burleigh
- Indictments Filed May 4
- Indictments Filed May 11
- New NJ Driver’s License Law Takes Effect May 1
- Cape May Considers Parking Options
- Seaville Resident, Associate Pastor Declares Candidacy for Upper Committee
- Del Haven - You gotta pay your rent, the covid stuff don’t stop that. Stop being cheap people and trying to beat the system. Pay your rent or get out.
- Middle Township - The State needs to install terrapin barriers along North Wildwood Blvd. Terrapins getting killed on that road has been a problem for years. Year after year no government agency does anything to solve...
- Cape May Court House - The Muslim Brotherhood praised Democrat representatives of Congress for defending the terrorist who have been attacking Israel. Democrat representatives IIhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Alexandria Ocasio...
- Whitesboro - When is President Biden going to invite some black people to the White House and ask us what we think of him allowing illegal people to come here. Those illegal people are hurting black people the...
- Wildwood - President Biden is disgraceful. He invited illegal aliens to the Oval Office to hear their self pity stories, but he didn’t invite any of the mothers who children were killed or murdered by an...