All school districts will receive a portion of the $75 million, which will be administered by the New Jersey Schools Development Authority. Of the $75 million, $50 million will be distributed to New Jersey’s 31 SDA districts and $25 million will be distributed to regular operating districts.
- Local Man Gives Dumped Ducks a 2nd Chance
- North Wildwood Asks for Help ID'ing Suspect After Alleged Car Break-in
- Indictments Filed Jan. 11
- County Reports 13 Covid Deaths, Averages 210 New Cases a Day
- Cape May Reorganizes Virtually; Short-term Rental Ordinance Introduced
- N. Wildwood to Truck Sand from Wildwood to Fill Beach
- New Law Exempts Commercial Fisherman from State Unemployment Tax
- State Health Department Releases Updated Covid Recommendations for Schools
- County Announces 4 New Covid Deaths
- W. Cape May Supports License Bid for Cannabis Dispensary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- West Wildwood - Lake Ave is a parking nightmare in the summer already.Any restaurant capacity should be tied to the number of dedicated off street parking they provide per table. With the existing marinas and...
- North Cape May - RE: The Sea Isle comment on Joe Buck. He isn't that bad but combined with Troy Aikman, that's where he falls apart. Aikman has got to go! Tony Romo is very good. One announcer where I flat...
- North Cape May - Could it be planned that voting on lower schools bond referendum is four to eight in the evening and that many residents are south for the winter and can’t vote. More corrupt ways of Cape May county...
- Avalon Manor - If there were no lawyers we wouldn’t need them.
- North Wildwood - Who got the job of Full Time Firefighter in North Wildwood? Anybody know?