For the second consecutive month, the Cape May Planning Board agreed to an adjournment of a Cape Jetty LLC application. It will now be heard at the Nov. 9 Planning Board meeting.
- Traffic Fatalities Rising, Report Says
- Wildwood Police Arrest Man for Assault, Weapons
- Officials: Weekend Blaze in Dennis Kills 2 Dogs
- New Bus Service to Run from Philadelphia to Cape May County
- 96th Street Bridge Unable to Open; Lane Restrictions Set for Monday
- Wildwood Catholic Names New Athletic Director
- Middle Students Graduate College Before Graduating High School
- Fuel Prices Hit Boating Hard
- New Shuttle Service Coming to the Wildwoods
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Identified in Fatal Cape May Crash
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Ocean City NJ - Here’s a fact for some of the spouters on here yelling about “assault rifles”. To date in the USA, no Assault Rifle has EVER been used in a mass shooting, unless used by Law Enforcement to stop the...
- Wildwood - There are a lot of things I don't own or consume, but that doesn't mean I'd be ok with the feds banning them. I will defend the rights to which EVERYONE is entitled.
- Lower Township - The North Cape May comment on the repaving of Town Bank Road and one day later the utility crews are digging it up for some underground repair work. Yes, you are right, they take a beautiful, paved...
- Cape May - Humpty Dumpty was pushed!
- Avalon - This sad recent school shooting has created a firestorm 24/7 from the mainstream media and the politicians calling for “gun control”. Even more sadly in our inner cities war zones daily, many young...