As part of National Traffic Incident Response Awareness Week Nov. 9-15, New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) Commissioner Diane Gutierrez-Scaccetti is reminding motorists to move over for stopped emergency and work vehicles.
- Documentary Recalls Long-forgotten Dennisville Train Crash
- Driver Charged After Elderly Ocean City Pedestrian Dies Being Hit by Car
- Indictments Filed Jan. 11
- W. Cape May Supports License Bid for Cannabis Dispensary
- Court House Para-Athlete Inducted into National Adaptive Sports Hall of Fame
- Cape May Reorganizes Virtually; Short-term Rental Ordinance Introduced
- Shamrock Move Will Be a 2-day Job
- County Announces 4 New Covid Deaths
- COAH Fund Controversy Lingers in Cape May
- Update on Proposed Beesley’s Point Winery Offered
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Cape May - I had have a physical disability since birth, I can't drive and can barely sign my name. In order to maintain a disabled parking placard I have to ask someone too fill out a form, have my doctor...
- Wildwood - Remember you can’t pay it forward with a random act of kindness unless it’s on social media. Tired of always seeing my family on social media being used to make others feel good.
- Villas - Is there any truth to the posts on FB that the Govt is giving free phones to seniors on medicare??
- Middle Township - How come Middle Township didn’t post in anything in the newspaper for a Construction official job. The old construction official left a week ago. And now I read on the township website that they...
- North Cape May - Regarding the Cape May spout suggesting unhappy NJ residents relocate to Texas! The inference that Gov. Abbott was putting National Guard troops at risk by deploying them to the lawless border was...