“In six months so far this year, we have seen the transaction totals that would equal a year’s normal results,” County Clerk Rita Rothberg told Cape May County Chamber of Commerce members, at a July 15 meeting, at the Avalon Links Restaurant.
- N. Wildwood Residents Cite ‘Violent Attacks,’ Seek Solutions
- WATCH: Coast Guard Rescues 7 Off Cape May
- Arrests Made for Weed Distribution at Court House Smoke Shop
- Lost Fisherman’s Name Added to Memorial
- N. Wildwood Police Arrest 2 Teens in Connection with July 4 Assault
- Teen Pilot Returns to the Sky After Emergency Landing
- Camden County Woman Stole Oil Tanker Truck Found in Wildwood, Police Say
- Wildwood Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests July 1-15, 2021
- Fire Torches Single-family Home in Villas
- WATCH: Coast Guard Rescues Diver Off Cape May
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood Crest - All of you anti-vaxers, get vaccinated. Do you know people who suffered and died? I do. Healthy people with no other conditions. Stop being selfish and saying your rights are being taken away. (...
- North Wildwood - To the North Wildwood condo owner with the profane, obnoxious political flag flying - have some class. Is this what children should be seeing on a family vacation?
- Villas - To all of you bay lovers—-I love it as much as anyone, but sadly I am going to start calling the Lower Police if you don’t stop parking in front of my mail box. Fourth day in a row—when I went up...
- Avalon - "Thanks" to all you who refused to be vaccinated. Another health/societal crisis looms because of you. And "you" are not limited to one side of the political spectrum. A very left...
- Villas - Year round residents should all wear masks indoors. Visitors and tourists may be carrying the Delta Variant and are maskless. Easy enough.