Cape May – Lewes Ferry (CMLF) officials announced that Marine Master Plan Public Meeting No. 2 will be held on at 6 p.m. Oct. 7 to share the findings of the fleet analysis
- Documentary Recalls Long-forgotten Dennisville Train Crash
- Indictments Filed Jan. 18
- Driver Charged After Elderly Ocean City Pedestrian Dies Being Hit by Car
- Court House Para-Athlete Inducted into National Adaptive Sports Hall of Fame
- COAH Fund Controversy Lingers in Cape May
- Bridge Commission OKs Doubling Tolls Across 5 County Bridges
- Shamrock Move Will Be a 2-day Job
- W. Cape May Supports License Bid for Cannabis Dispensary
- Shamrock Move Takes Multiple Days
- Wildwood Police Arrest Man After Car Break-ins
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Middle Township - There shouldn't any more new building allowed along Stone Harbor Blvd since the entire stretch is vulnerable to flooding. The deal to sell MT land along Stone Harbor Blvd to Stone Harbor should...
- Villas - I agree dive bars are best. Snob bars run rampant here now.
- Cape May County - Please remember all, If you have pets outside, please make sure they have good shelter and some warmth. Yes, they have fur, but a Dog or animal not acclimated to the weather, can die from freezing...
- West Wildwood - Alfred Park does have a stature of Neptune and WAS known as Neptune Park until 2011 I recall. Commissioner Golden passed a resolution to rename the park in memory of our late police chief, Alfred Fox...
- Cape May - RE: The Villas comment that the government is giving away free phones to seniors on Medicare. The Government gives away nothing for free. WE, the taxpayers, foot the bill for their giveaways.