Dr. Charles Birk is a Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery and a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons as well as certified in Ultrasound Diagnositc Technology, and Board Certified in foot surgery. To learn more about custom orthotics or other foot related problems, go to www.DoctorBirk.com or call 609- 465-1644 for an appointment. Dr. Birk has two locations in Cape May Court House and Beesleys Point, NJ.
- Wildwood Working to Improve Development Process
- Hugit’s Closes After 40 Years
- Police Ask for Help to ID Washington Street Mall Burglar
- Lower Township Weekly Crime Report
- Indictments Filed Nov. 30
- Covid Act Now Designates State, CMCo ‘Very High Risk’
- Middle Student Achieves Perfect SAT Math Score, is MIT-bound
- Covid Cases on the Rise, County Reports
- Cape May Man Fulfills World War II Promise
- Family Seeks Help Locating Stolen Christmas Decorations
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Middle Township - Guess we are too focused to do a parade then inform parents of the teachers in our child’s school? We should have known this.
- Sea Isle City - QUESTION, if I do some early Holiday looting and steal the wrong size ,will the Nordstrom still exchange the item without a receipt? I’d appreciate some Spout advice. Thanks!
- Seaville - Hey Upper Township Schools teacher....stop posting explicit pics and videos on social media. You should be ashamed!!!!
- Cape May - There are so many iconic images associated with the greatest generation. For me there is no greater image representing the twilight of that generation than Bob Dole saluting President Bush’s Coffin....
- Wildwood Crest - To my neighbors in and around Preston and New Jersey Ave. Please be more careful when placing your recyclables at the curb, especially when high winds are due. I’ve been picking up your trash far...