NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Planned Rio Protest Canceled
- W. Wildwood, Sea Isle Focus of County's May 30 Virus Report
- Erma Man Arrested in Avalon, Charged With Several Offenses
- May’s Final Weekend Begins with 6 New Cases, 1 Death
- Case Count Up by 18 as Freeholders Allow Short-term Rentals
- County's Fresh Virus Cases Back to Single Digits
- May Ends With 3 New Cases
- Pennsylvania Man Charged with Burglary for Wildwood Business Raid
- June Begins With 10 New Cases, 1 Death
- Parents Urged to Watch for MIS-C Symptoms
- Upper Township - So my work just called me back to work after 10 weeks off. My problem is I’m not comfortable due to my age of 67.I also take care of a cousin who has Down's Syndrome but works 5 days a week in...
- Sea Isle City - One of Trump's biggest cronies is Senator Tom Cotton from Arkansas. Cotton is now supporting Trump that active duty 101st Airborne soldiers should be deployed to our cities . Trump and the...
- North Cape May - In reading spout offs, many of the negative, pessimistic, and rude spouts just so happen to come from towns such as " west Philadelphia", " Philly". If you're going to be a...
- Cape May - Has anyone asked why police are aggressive? We have pot legal in one state yet a major crime here. Misdemeanors here are treated as felony charge. Police have bosses too. Prosecutors, judges, prisons...
- Anglesea - Trump has not done anything of value since taking office. The tax plan and the federal and supreme court justices had nothing to do with him. Any republican in office would have received a list of...