It is with deep sadness that the Cape Issues group acknowledges the passing of our dear co-laborer, Tom Henry. Tom has been a vital member of the team for over a dozen years. His primary area of responsibility dealt with educational issues because his life’s work was in that arena. He had traveled broadly, advising colleges in ways to overcome financial and administrative challenges, and served as assistant commissioner of vocational education in the New Jersey Department of Education, and on numerous other state and federal boards.
- 2 Dead After Chaotic Night in Wildwood
- Police Respond as Unsanctioned Car Rallies Come to Town
- Child Hospitalized After North Wildwood Pool Accident
- Irishman Charged in July Car Theft
- Indictments Filed Sept. 20
- Motorcyclist Airlifted After Single Vehicle Crash
- Cape May Moves to Register Boats Docked for Over 30 Days
- County GOP to Boycott Commissioner Debate
- Wildwood to Temporarily Help West Wildwood’s Police
- UPDATE: Crest School Lockdown Caused by Misidentified Jogger
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Sea Isle - So next week your representatives in Washington DC are voting to authorize another 13.1 BILLION for Ukraine and a whopping 299 Million with an “ M” to fight the FENTANAL crisis in the country. Let’...
- Villas - Please sing these words along with me (to the Eagles' fan song)......Cry Eagles Cry. On your road to misery. Cry Eagles Cry, You're the worst in history. L-O-S// E-R-S. Losers, Losers...
- West Wildwood - What violent crimes occur in West Wildwood that justify the time, cost, and risk associated with a full time police department?
- West Wildwood - It is a shame that people can’t have a productive level headed debate on social media without “canceling” someone. And people wonder why there is so much division in this country?
- Middle - I will bet the house that people complaining about sex education in our schools, do not have a kid in school and have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.