ERMA - Due to Tropical Storm Fay, Cape May County Fare Free Transportation has suspended services July 10 to all Cape May County barrier islands.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Liquor License Transfer for New Bar OK’d
- N. Cape May Man Arrested in Wildwood Faces Drug Charges
- Avalon Community Center Becomes Covid Vaccination Site
- Indictments Filed Jan. 19
- Back Bay Landfill Development Progresses
- School Change Would Save W. Wildwood $177,118 a Year, Study Finds
- N. Wildwood Seeks to Acquire Lots Near NJ Avenue Firehouse
- CMCo Prepares to Open 2nd Vaccination Site
- Vehicle Backs Into Cape May Church’s Parish Hall
- Cape May Councilman with Covid Joins Virtual Meeting
- Sea Isle City - I'm sure glad to see bipartisan support for "good causes". Trump's pardon of Dr. Melgen is abhorrent. Convicted of stealing 73 million $ from US citizens through Medicare fraud...
- Villas - Knew Harry Chapin. A quite depressing guy. His brother was too. He hung on Harry's coat tails, singing his depressing songs.
- Cape May County - I am all in favor of investment in parks and recreation facilities but shouldn't the county's Open Space fund be used to facilitate the acquisition of land in order to preserve more open...
- Lower Township - I don’t understand if Dr. Fauci is saying that he hated working under those conditions that he didn’t step down? He could have gone on the cable networks to be one of their scientific experts to get...
- Villas - All you naysayers about Murphy and Biden, I got the vaccine today, if you look outside the county you can schedule an appointment, might have to drive a little, but worth it.