WILDWOOD – Mayor Peter Byron and Gov. Phil Murphy met virtually Feb. 9 to discuss state funding to replace the Wildwood Boardwalk, Byron told the Herald.
Shay Roddy, who primarily covers the Wildwoods, is a Delaware County native who has always spent as much of his summers as he could at the Jersey Shore. He is a graduate of the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism at Arizona State University.
- $21M Avalon Sale Sets Record
- Indictments November 22, 2022
- Wind Sub-station has Converts, Opponents
- AG Detective’s Irish Weekend Case Dismissed
- LT Council Sets Zone for Cannabis Businesses
- Upper Township Revises Outdoor Lighting and Pervious Paving
- CM Parking Advisory Committee Proposes Changes on Jackson Street
- Man Injured in Whitesboro Shooting
- Luxury Hotel Meets Wildwood Boardwalk in Developer’s New Bid
- Wildwood Hopes to Break Even on Beach Events
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- West Wildwood - So a resident came to my house today and asked me to sign Commisoner Banning’s Recall Petition, don’t ask me twice! Ink was not even dried and my neighbor ran over to sign it also.
- Townsends inlet - Hey beach bum nice response to someone only wanting to voice their opinion about the Sea Isle parade. That’s what Sea isle needs ,more people like you telling everyone who makes a comment about...
- Cape May - Why do women do Botox and plastic surgery? It’s so obvious, looks like a cheap toupee on a man. Love yourself the way God made you!
- Middle Township - MTHS , now there is finally a chance for the school to get a good principal. The school board shouldn’t hire yet another Salvo good old boy. MTHS needs a principal that is willing and allowed to do...
- Cape May - Tis' the Season to be Jolly! Enjoy