The Danish company, Ørsted, announced it would acquire Public Service Enterprise Group's (PSEG) 25% stake in Ocean Wind 1. The deal, expected to close in the first half of 2023, will give Ørsted 100% ownership of the offshore wind project.
- Single-vehicle Crash Claims Life of Vineland Woman
- $65M-$70M Luxury Resort Proposed in Dennis
- Lower Police Charge Philadelphia Woman for Hoax Shooter Call
- Avalon Police Seek 2 in Connection with Residential Burglary
- UPDATE: Tier 2 Sex Offender Faces Drug, Weapon, Child Endangerment Charges
- Upper School Board Releases Previously Redacted Palmieri Docs After Letter from Herald Attorney
- 50-cent Toll Hike Coming to 5 County Bridges March 15
- Indictments Filed Jan. 31
- Thefts Up, DWI Arrests Down in Lower Police’s Annual Report
- Re: ‘Rental Crisis’
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Cape May - I have several credit cards that are maxed out. I like to spend lots of money on unnecessary things. In light of rising interest rates, should I a) stop spending so much or b) get more credit cards...
- Marmora - Even the illegal immigrants can’t deal with NYC!!! Migrants are leaving New York City and heading north into Canada on taxpayer-funded buses, according to a new report from the New York Post. The...
- Wildwood - Ocean City, Avalon, Stone Harbor home owners paradise. Wildwood rental property, or as our Mayor would say, rateables. As for the year round residents, move. Our property is worth more than we are,...
- AVALON - Consideration should be made for an Eco Park at the 3.12- acre Princeton/Whitebrier block with native flora and fauna reflecting the character of the island when the Lenni Lenape summered at 7 Mile...
- North Wildwood - There is no way I will watch this so-called president lie to us about how well his wonderful administration is doing. I am certainly not the Speaker of the House, but I will rip the copy of his...