CAPE MAY – A Lower Township man was caught sleeping in a West Cape May house Nov. 16. After police caught him, they realized he was the suspect in an unrelated burglary from several days prior.
- SWAT Team Raids Villas House, Methamphetamine and Cash Recovered
- Report: ICONA Offers $6.5M for Downtown OC Bank Building
- Indictments November 22, 2022
- LT Council Sets Zone for Cannabis Businesses
- Towns, County On The Hook for $27m Unused Sick Time
- Man Injured in Whitesboro Shooting
- $21M Avalon Sale Sets Record
- Wildwood Hopes to Break Even on Beach Events
- CM Parking Advisory Committee Proposes Changes on Jackson Street
- Upper Township Revises Outdoor Lighting and Pervious Paving
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- CMCH - Why doesn’t Cape May Court House have any decorations on Rt 9? N. Wildwood, Woodbine, and other towns have them. Our taxes go up every year and we get nothing more every year. They decorate in front...
- Stone Harbor - Does anyone know who moved to Canada after trump won the presidency?
- Cape May - Maybe Councilwoman Baldwin should concentrate more on employee morale and retention rather than choreographed parade dances and cocktail parties. Running a city is a serious position not a social...
- Middle - I fully support Elon Musk for what he is doing to remove twitter from being a left wing voice that attempts (successfully) to influence elections. I am hopeful that he will be able to bring twitter...
- Villas - Thank God I stopped consuming the water in the Villas. I noticed MUA purging hydrant a few streets over, now the water coming out of faucet and in toilet is the consistency of light coffee. Not to...