CAPE MAY – U.S. Coast Guard Training Center Cape May is scheduled to hold a 21-Gun Salute on base from the regimental 40mm saluting battery starting at noon on Feb. 21, to honor President George Washington’s birthday on the President’s Day holiday.
- Middle Man with Dementia Found Dead
- Wildwood Residents Show Up to Demand Answers, Solutions
- Fatal Tuckahoe Road Crash Caused by Alcohol
- Details Emerge on the Wildwood H2oi Accidents
- Father and Son Duo Charged in Burglary
- ‘We Don’t Want Them Back’
- Bridge Repairs Cost Nearly $12M; Alcohol OK’ed at Amanda’s Field Events
- New ACE Meters Enable Time of Use Pricing for Electricity
- 2nd Grader Raises $800 for ‘Lunch with Lynch’
- Fish and Wildlife Service Offers Clarification on Hereford Inlet Waivers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- North Cape May - Congratulation voters, we just reached an all new record high of 31 TRILLION dollar deficit. Hope y'all proud...
- Wildwood Crest - Here's an idea: Why not vote for a candidate and not a party?
- Cape May- - I received a postcard from a candidate for Cape May city council letting us know she moved here in 2019. Nothing personal, Maureen Mc Dade, but maybe you should be in town a little longer before...
- Marmora - Biden is desperate to keep the price of gas down before the midterms."The SPR has now been depleted since President Biden took office from 640 million barrels to 450 million barrels. This...
- Cape May - Mr. Mayor lowering the speed limit to 15-20 mph is the worst idea I have heard to stop speeding. No one goes that speed so you just made more speeders by definition. Also the Chief of Police tells...