CAPE MAY - The final Sunset Parade of 2019 was in honor of Cape May County and the City of Cape May for the support given to the Coast Guard by the city and county. It was presided over by Capt. Sarah "Kathy" Felger, who assumed command of the center in July.
Representing the county were freeholders Jeffrey Pierson and Will Morey. Cape May Mayor Clarence Lear and several council members represented the city. Vicki Clark, president, Cape May County Chamber of Commerce, and Michael Couch, Coast Guard Community Foundation, also attended.
- Cape May County Sees Spike in COVID-19 Infection
- Wildwood, N. Wildwood Close Beaches, Boardwalk, With Exceptions
- Wildwoods Boardwalk and Beaches Stay Open, Possible Closure Looms
- 15 Residents, 11 Staff Positive for Virus at N. Cape May Nursing Home
- Health Officials Announce First COVID-19 Related Death in Cape May County
- Cape May County Reports 53 COVID-19 Cases April 3
- COVID-19 Cases in Cape May County Total 49
- County Announces Drive-thru COVID-19 Testing Site for Cape May County Residents, by Appointment Only
- One Dead, 27 Infected in N. Cape May Nursing Home
- Health Department Reports 16 New COVID-19 Cases, 1 Death April 4
- Wildwood Crest - Thank you Mayor Cabrera. You're navigating a tough position and we appreciate it. One can't overwhelm the health system, but also cannot tell people they cannot go the properties that they...
- Court House - Thanks to the Bellevue in Court House for keeping the take out business going. We appreciate the good food. Keep up the good work and THANKS
- Cape May County - Thank you to all the municipal and private water departments and sewerage departments in cape may county. You are also the forgotten essential employees. With the influx of people, the more water...
- Cape May - Thank you to the nurses... especially those on the front of this virus... emergency room, and urgent care who are putting their health and life at risk every day.
- Villas - A big thank-you goes, Tori Cross, for spending countless hours, sewing hundreds of masks, to keep health care workers, the elderly & anyone who is considered an essential worker, safe during this...