September is Sepsis Awareness Month. Each year, more than 1.5 million Americans get the illness, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Brought to you by the Cape Regional Health System.
- S. Seaville Man Charged with Illicit Drug Distribution
- How Much Do Police Chiefs Make?
- Indictments Filed Nov. 12
- Beach Theatre Sold
- Appeals Court Upholds Conviction over Drugs Mailed to Inmate
- State Grand Jury Returns 'No Bill' in Fatal '18 Shooting Involving Cape May County Detective
- Lawnmower Purchase Quizzed
- Lower Township Police Activity, Arrests Oct. 21-27, 2019
- Wildwood Police Department Activity, Arrest Report Oct. 17-31, 2019
- Wildwood Adds $2.6M to Public Works Project
- Sea Isle City - Regarding a spouter commentary on “creative financing options,” with respect to paying for the pool. Are you suggesting bake sales or beef and beers? To expect residents to fund this, in addition to...
- Sea Isle City - City Hall is so tastelessly designed and bland. Whose idea was it to build a box?
- Wildwood Crest - I hope everyone remembers these words from Lt. Col Vindman: “This is America. This is the country I've served and defended. That all of my brothers have served. And here, right matters."...
- North Wildwood - To whoever creates the beautiful angel wings and places them on 7th Ave. Thank you. They bring smiles to so many faces. Your talent and generosity in sharing them are appreciated.
- Middle Township - It's very sad that the Middle Township girls tennis team had such a disappointing and losing season.