Statistics show that roughly 31% of U.S. adults at some point experience an anxiety disorder.
Brought to you by the Cape Regional Health System.
- Fire Official Arrested for Filing False Police Report
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests February 2021
- Man Charged with Attempted Murder After Wildwood Stabbing
- New NJ Driver’s License Law Takes Effect May 1
- Indictments Filed May 4
- 1 Killed, 5 Injured in Parkway Crash
- Positive Covid Test Closes N. Cape May MVC Facility
- NJ Businesses Advised to Prepare for Plastic Bag Ban
- Crest Terminates Beach Smoking Sections, Toughens Weed Laws
- Assault with Two-by-four Leads to Attempted Murder Charge
- Del Haven - A Texas sheriff has complained to the Biden administration for making National Guardsmen pick up trash at our southern border. He said it’s outrageous that President Biden has them picking up trash...
- Avalon - Everybody needs to quit blaming unemployment benefits on the local labor shortage. Lots of local businesses have resorted to Irish and Russian workers in the summer for years. That's because the...
- Court House - I find it very interesting that some Cape May County residents are opposed to wind farms offshore, yet do nothing to help negate the excessive use of electricity in their own homes. Take for example...
- Del Haven - If you were at the Trump rally on January 6th, you have nothing to worry about. If you entered the capitol, you broke the law. If you destroyed property and/or attacked law enforcement, you are in...
- Avalon - Liz Cheney is saying the exact same thing as Kevin McCarthy said on the day of the insurrection. Trump was to blame for the riot. McCarthy went so far as to call Trump and asked him to put a stop to...