- Man Charged with Attempted Murder After Wildwood Stabbing
- N. Cape May Home Improvement Store to Open in October
- Indictments Filed May 4
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests February 2021
- 1 Death, 4 New Covid Cases Reported; CMCo Ends Daily Virus Update
- New NJ Driver’s License Law Takes Effect May 1
- Politicians Seek Solution After State’s ‘Mistake’ Delays Wildwood Developments
- NJ Businesses Advised to Prepare for Plastic Bag Ban
- New Marijuana, Alcohol Laws Handcuff Police Officers
- Cape May Considers Parking Options
- Seaville - I’ve been a proud member of the Democratic Party for years. Who’s bright idea was it to defend Liz Cheney? She played us and won. Don’t expect any donations from me anytime in the near future.
- Wildwood - We need our Assemblymen, Senator Testa, Congressman Van Drew, County Commissioners to ask that the unemployment benefits get back to normal so businesses can get employees back to work. These...
- Upper Township - Now we're fighting over gasoline? What happened to fighting over fast food restaurant chicken sandwiches ? People really need to get back to work and get a life.
- North Wildwood - Thanks to Joe Biden and the Democrats supporting the unemployed with an extra $300 benefit through August, all of us at my job just got a $2 per hour increase and healthcare insurance with a $1 per...
- Middle Township - Since when is it O.K. for landscape companies to blow the clippings and leaves onto any street and leave it there. Someone is going to get hurt on a motorcycle if they go across it.This has been...