The official 2018 tournament brackets for the NJSIAA boys basketball state tournament have been released. The tournament begins Feb. 26.
Here is a local look at where Cape May County's high schools will be competing:
South Jersey Group I:
- No. 4 Wildwood will host No. 13 Schalick on Feb. 26 at 7 p.m.
S.J. Group II:
- No. 5 Lower Cape May will host No. 12 Pennsauken Tech on Feb. 27 at 5:30 p.m.
- No. 8 Middle Township will host No. 9 Barnegat on Feb. 27 at 7 p.m.
- No. 15 Cape May Tech will travel to No. 2 Haddonfield on Feb. 27 at 8 p.m.
S.J. Group III:
- No. 3 Ocean City will host No. 14 Camden Tech on Feb. 26 at 7 p.m.
Non-Public South Group B:
- No. 1 Wildwood Catholic will host No. 16 Moorestown Friends on Feb. 27 at 7 p.m.
For more state tournament information, click here.