Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Some muslims are good, honest people
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robtpost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Some muslims are good, honest people Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8455897.stm
or
http://consumerist.com/2010/01/14/nyc-cabbie-returns-21000-left-behind-in-cab/

From the comments in SO you'd think they're all evil terrorists, but they're not.
MiddleMindset

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Some muslims are good, honest people Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

robtpost wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8455897.stm
or
http://consumerist.com/2010/01/14/nyc-cabbie-returns-21000-left-behind-in-cab/

From the comments in SO you'd think they're all evil terrorists, but they're not.

You are right. Let's find the guy who isn't and take his pic before he detonates his C4 pack. : Laughing
robtpost

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

If he's going to detonate a bomb, I'd say he is. Do you think before you post something?
free2be

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I'd rather err on the side of caution and go with the only good Muslim is a dead Muslim! Their religious leaders preach hatred and death, if a Priest or a Minister or a Rabbi openly called for the death and annihilation of religions other than there own, they would be ridiculed, chastised and probably replaced! Islamic leaders call for such things everyday and their calls are met by silence from the west! YUP we use to say better dead than red maybe the new call should be better to bomb than submit to Islam!
villainesta

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:17 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition

WW2 Christian prayer song. And I guess all those 500,000 Iraqi that
Bush and his gang killed had it coming. .
Shotzi21

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:40 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

I have muslims come in my shop sometimes and they are fine. And imagine this....3 of them came in not too long after sept 11th and left an unmarked package on the chair while they went shopping at one of the stores. They were on foot and didn't want to have to carry it cause they were coming back. Amazingly, I didn't rush to the phone and call the cops and the bomb squad. Can you imagine that?

Another thing I did was fly to Mexico with my young son the morning of Jan.1st, 2000....you know the day the planes were supposed to fall out of the sky? Was pretty cool as they were only 16 people on the plane including the crew.

So wow!! I live dangerously, don't I. Rolling Eyes
Scorpion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

They smell. So do the India Indians, even the good and honest ones.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
villainesta

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:14 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

You must have had intimate contact with them Laughing
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:01 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Hey Robt...you should start a poll on this..i'd be interested to see the numbers.

Almost a quarter of the world's population is Muslim....over a billion and a half people. Of course there are good Muslims. If there weren't, there would be a lot more incidents than there have been. There are fundamentalists and there are moderates.

Think of Islamic fundamentalists as the "Tea Party" of the Islamic religion.
robtpost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What would that make the Westboro Baptist Church?
KOS

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ayxjIyes6E&list=FLZfrKyWAm6Xu0brND0iylnQ

Here you go middle
robtpost

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Middle won't watch it, it'll burst his little bubble.
free2be

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Muslim love for America

http://clashdaily.com/2013/10/religion-peace-imam-tennessee-jews-christians-filthy-property-belongs-muslim/
free2be

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Muslim love for their children!

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/ohio-islamic-school-childrens-ankles-wrists-chained-beaten-long-stick-learning-religious-passages/
spazcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:49 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

certainly no christians mistreating their children??? are you brain damaged????? Shocked
KOS

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

That side is beautiful, disrespecting a dead American hero solely because of his heritage. Wait, I'm of Polish descent, so I must be stupid in their eyes.
free2be

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
certainly no christians mistreating their children??? are you brain damaged????? Shocked

Besides you, probably others....but that wasn't the title of this thread! Can you read English or are you brain dead?
Shotzi21

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

free2be wrote:
Muslim love for their children!

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/ohio-islamic-school-childrens-ankles-wrists-chained-beaten-long-stick-learning-religious-passages/

Well, at least they didn't resort to pushing them. Rolling Eyes
spazcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:40 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

hey free2bdense, i read the thread title, did you??? what is the first word dumblina? Rolling Eyes
Shotzi21

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Better watch out spaz or you'll be next the next one we will be reading about in the Herald.
spazcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Thanks shotzi but i'm sure i'll be ok. Cool
free2be

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:24 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ahhh typical response from a spazcase......better go take your meds!
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What did I miss in the Herald?
Long_Duk_Dong

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Awwwww cmon. Did the lord of the ignored(Spaznocchio) whine enough to get in the paper? The thread about him/her being a liar was removed. He did say to me "enjoy your time little man".
Shotzi21

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:32 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

i said the next one in the paper as in has not been there yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: