Cape May County Forum
Cape May County Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups 
 ProfileProfile      Log inLog in 

Ka-Boom!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar wrote:
A true sign of God’s rebellion children, with the lack of knowledge to be with in your own pedigree. This will be the end result. Many people without knowledge have mixed their pedigree like dogs. This is a crime against the innocent child/off spring of these sexual encounters. These children are put in a position of choosing between the races of the two parents. This is a hardship to these innocent children. Any individual, that can not understand this fact should have their heads examine.

We all started out as one race you monumental :: fool ::. There is only one pedigree. When I read the diarrhea that flows out of that mouth of yours, I never fail to be stunned at your utter loonyness. You are a certifiable nutjob. You and Max and a couple of others...to a lessor extent have reduced this forum to nothing more that a creepy outlet for the rantings of people that have little or no grip on their sanity. Go crawl back onto the hole you came from. You remind me of the crazy zealot nutjob mother from the movie Carry.
ispy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Wilmaaaaaa! Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

They think we all started out as Fred and Wilma and Barney and Betty--just a little over 5k years ago...that's the most freightening thing about these non-thinkinking Bible zealots. Of course, Dino would have ripped their innards apart on the real world...
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:54 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

When I read the diarrhea that flows out of that mouth of yours, I never fail to be stunned at your uttered dumb dung. You are the nut job. If you really believe that we all came form one pedigree. As for this hole you refer to, you should go there Sharky. I spy, you have no idea of what you say,Humans have not been he on earth for millions of years. you also should stop spreading you foolish dumb dung. There were no humans on earth when the dinosaurs were here on earth.
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:05 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Uh oh sixpack, you are disagreeing with the bible? Hope you've got asbestos underwear! Shocked
SeaGee

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Once again a thread has degenerated into gibberish Rolling Eyes
spazcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

if anybody would know gibberish... Laughing
ispy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:20 pm    Post subject: Heat? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

MKKK. Heat of Spurs? Oh, I forgot....Bruins or Blackhawks?
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Heat? Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ispy wrote:
MKKK. Heat of Spurs? Oh, I forgot....Bruins or Blackhawks?

Do you want Jobs or welfare? Will you support giving up welfare if that money is put into education and a jobs bill? I think we know the answer to both. You are addicted to welfare.
ispy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:09 pm    Post subject: welfare Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

will you give up corporate welfare? I didn't think so (Pssst...more white people are on welfare and a lot of older white people who lost their investments, homes etc during the Republican Great Recession..and also sent more kids into poverty, and more white people who had a serious health condiciton but lost their job and health insurance and had to declare bankruptcy and collect welfare because of whitre corporate crimes..

But that's Ok, right? Will you end white coportate welfare? Subsidies? etc.. I didn;t think so.

Geeze yu are dumb...
maximus99

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Re: welfare Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

ispy wrote:
will you give up corporate welfare? I didn't think so (Pssst...more white people are on welfare and a lot of older white people who lost their investments, homes etc during the Republican Great Recession..and also sent more kids into poverty, and more white people who had a serious health condiciton but lost their job and health insurance and had to declare bankruptcy and collect welfare because of whitre corporate crimes..

But that's Ok, right? Will you end white coportate welfare? Subsidies? etc.. I didn;t think so.

Geeze yu are dumb...

I never received corporate welfare. That is for Obama's campaign contributors. I am all for eliminating ALL welfare. Not that I have agreed to give up corporate welfare even though I don't receive it, Will you now give up YOUR welfare? As usual this is where you flip on the issue and realize you will have to get a job.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
if anybody would know gibberish... Laughing
You SC, are this forum leader of Gibberish.
spazcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:30 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

not as long as you and the rest of the know nothings draw breath. i now realise that gibberish is your god because you used a capital G, this explains a lot! Laughing
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

spazcat wrote:
not as long as you and the rest of the know nothings draw breath. i now realise that gibberish is your god because you used a capital G, this explains a lot! Laughing
You are so foolish. you are top of cream foolish.
beachnutz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Maxisstupid and Sixoint tar here is a great example of inter racial marriage results.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erika_Harold

Try pushing your idiotic racists comments on her.
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

beachnutz wrote:
Maxisstupid and Sixoint tar here is a great example of inter racial marriage results.

This person is one of the fortunate ones of a mix race family. Her last name is of the Judah tribe of the Israelites. This is one, of the reasons that she was so successful in her life so far. A last name does matter. I’m pretty sure that she was fairly well taught right form wrong at an early age. The mixing of the races conversation had to have come up on many occasion's in her life. I’m also pretty sure that there were many occasions of bad conversations reflecting the different races in this extended family. I’m also pretty sure that life was not so easy for everyone in this extended family. Most likely she will continue this mix breeding due to the many different races that she is affiliated with in her own extended family, unless someone brings the lesson of being of one true race, to her. Her last name might be able to carry her towards the Judah tribe,or she may chose one of the other races that flows through her veins. That choice will be hers alone. I never said that one form a mix race family would not be able to secede in life, What I did say is that one has a harder live, Due to the hardship that is brought on to the offspring of a mix race couple. Either way she choses to go with her chose of blood line, as long as she truly believes that Christ is the son of God, God will accept her in the family of Christianity. That is only way to get in to the good side of Heaven’s door.God knows very well her hold live story,and He also knows what is in her heart and mind. What ever path she choses will be hers only.It’s good that you have brought this person to all of us here on this forum. This person is someone that shows us all that just because one is of a mix race,doesn’t mean that the one will never have a chance to secede in life. What this person shows all of us ,is if one works hard in their life, there is a good chance of success in one’s life no matter the hardship that may be put on their shoulders. Let’s hope that there will be many here on this forum that will understand this fact. If one works hard there is a good chance to secede in life. unless one is fortunate to have rich relatives to give you the things one needs to live on.
Scorpion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:45 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

RACE ENVY

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:48 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

SO resident genetics expert Dr. Sixpack Mengele proves once again that all the nuts aren't in a tree. Shocked
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Scorpion wrote:
RACE ENVY

Scorpion adds GIFs to his repertoire of funny pictures!
sharks-eat-commies

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:31 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sixpointstar wrote:
beachnutz wrote:

This person is one of the fortunate ones of a mix race family. Her last name is of the Judah tribe of the Israelites. This is one, of the reasons that she was so successful in her life so far. A last name does matter. I’m pretty sure that she was fairly well taught right form wrong at an early age. The mixing of the races conversation had to have come up on many occasion's in her life. I’m also pretty sure that there were many occasions of bad conversations reflecting the different races in this extended family. I’m also pretty sure that life was not so easy for everyone in this extended family. Most likely she will continue this mix breeding due to the many different races that she is affiliated with in her own extended family, unless someone brings the lesson of being of one true race, to her. Her last name might be able to carry her towards the Judah tribe,or she may chose one of the other races that flows through her veins. That choice will be hers alone. I never said that one form a mix race family would not be able to secede in life, What I did say is that one has a harder live, Due to the hardship that is brought on to the offspring of a mix race couple. Either way she choses to go with her chose of blood line, as long as she truly believes that Christ is the son of God, God will accept her in the family of Christianity. That is only way to get in to the good side of Heaven’s door.God knows very well her hold live story,and He also knows what is in her heart and mind. What ever path she choses will be hers only.It’s good that you have brought this person to all of us here on this forum. This person is someone that shows us all that just because one is of a mix race,doesn’t mean that the one will never have a chance to secede in life. What this person shows all of us ,is if one works hard in their life, there is a good chance of success in one’s life no matter the hardship that may be put on their shoulders. Let’s hope that there will be many here on this forum that will understand this fact. If one works hard there is a good chance to secede in life. unless one is fortunate to have rich relatives to give you the things one needs to live on.

Wasn't the President of the United States of America an off spring of a mixed race couple? Isn't being the most powerful person in the world considered successful? You should be out working hard in life instead of on this forum 24/7 spouting your weird religious garbage. AS of this writing it is the tribes of the Israelites that are causing most of the hardship in the world and this country, so take your zealous nuttery and stuff it. Also, I think that you intended to write succeed instead of secede, which means to withdraw...
spazcat

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

What we need in this country is Director of Racial Purity, i nominate sixpack! He can approve all marriages, instruct our schools to teach racial purity, anyone violating the new rules will be placed in camps for the racially impure...what? It's been done already? How did it work out? Shocked
Scorpion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:15 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Quote:

What's the matter, sharks? You don't approve of a little comic relief on a racially charged thread?

You and your buddies keep muddying the water without realizing you are no different from those you would accuse of hatred.
Hatred is hatred no matter who it is professed against.

" i have scorp on ignore as everyone but scorp knows."
spazcat 9/23/2013
sixpointstar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:43 pm    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Sharky ,thank you for your observation of my error with the word secede. As for your word use nuttery, I’m pretty sure you meant to use the word nutty. The President is a off spring of a mixed race couple..Yes, his position is very powerful, the most powerful in the world, I think not.Yes, his white Grandparents on his mother side of the family did a fairly good job in his up bringing. I presume that one that is not a well scholar on a certain topic may find the information being shared on that specific topic to consider the shared information weird garbage. Are you sure of yourself, when you state that most of all the hardship in this world is caused by the Israelities of this county and world? That is a pretty hateful statement. It is a very nutty statement. This statement sounds very raciest. Do you hate white people?
4everBlowingBubbles

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:45 am    Post subject: Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

sharks-eat-commies wrote:
Scorpion wrote:
RACE ENVY

He better watch out or the too many pixel tattletale will get the big bad admin after him. I hope not because it made me laugh.
waynemaz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:13 am    Post subject: ka-boom Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

Why is it Right wing "Christians" continually quote the Old testament when referring to "God's laws? The Old testament was written for Jewish peoples by Jewish people as a way to record history and have rules for them to abide by. It is very violent and contains many rules no longer followed by anyone, even Jewish folks today. The New testament as the word of Jesus seems much more viable today. Why are they not quoting Christ's rules, such as love one another, turn the other cheek, treat others like you would like to be treated, judge not lest you be judged, HELP THE POOR, it is harder for a rich man to get to heaven than to pass a camel thru the eye of a needle , just to name a few. If God intended us to live under the Old testament, why did he have Jesus create the New Testament? I love when folks "cherry pick" what they want from the Old testament while ignoring opposite ideas from the New testament.
maximus99

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Re: ka-boom Add User to Ignore List Reply with quote

waynemaz wrote:
Why is it Right wing "Christians" continually quote the Old testament when referring to "God's laws? The Old testament was written for Jewish peoples by Jewish people as a way to record history and have rules for them to abide by. It is very violent and contains many rules no longer followed by anyone, even Jewish folks today. The New testament as the word of Jesus seems much more viable today. Why are they not quoting Christ's rules, such as love one another, turn the other cheek, treat others like you would like to be treated, judge not lest you be judged, HELP THE POOR, it is harder for a rich man to get to heaven than to pass a camel thru the eye of a needle , just to name a few. If God intended us to live under the Old testament, why did he have Jesus create the New Testament? I love when folks "cherry pick" what they want from the Old testament while ignoring opposite ideas from the New testament.

What do you think of the left wing loonies like MLK, Rev Al, and Rev Jesse?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cape May County Forum Forum Index -> Cape May County Forum All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: