Happy New Year! Check out what's happening at the shore this week!
- Retirees Encouraged to Apply for 'Senior Freeze' Property Tax Relief Program
- Indictments Filed Feb. 18
- Speigel Named N. Wildwood Construction, Fire, Zoning Official
- Lower Township Police Officer Diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Tough Choices Loom for Shore Communities
- Student Suspended for Shell Casing Possession, Permitted on Field Trip
- Del Haven Disturbance Ends with 4 Arrests
- Update on Proposed Hotel
- Gun Sanctuary Designation Has Scant Legal Weight
- North Wildwood Police Adult Arrests Dec. 1, 2019 to Jan. 31, 2020
- Wildwood - I read about all the arrests for drugs, guns and other weapons but no one goes to jail. Released on a summons without incident. Of course there is no incident, why would there be if you commit a...
- Lower Township - Whatever happened to the idea of a flat tax rate? Ten percent for everyone. Easy-peasey....fair and equal for everyone.
- Cape May - As the city taxpayers become more absentee vacation homeowners their interest in the city and the decisions are of less interest, but beware the 3-2 majority are counting on this and just watch. The...
- North Wildwood - It’s past time news networks here in America stop spreading false news. The stock markets are not falling due to Trump. The corona virus has triggered a sell off. The news networks are doing their...
- Wildwood - New Jersey residents are not able to open carry firearms in this state. Other states have the right to open carry firearms. This is an example of a violation of our Second Amendment rights as law-...