Give your friends a holler and get ready for some fun in the sun 'cause country music's biggest stars are coming to the beautiful Wildwood beach! The inaugural Barefoot Country Music Fest (BCMF) will be held Friday, June 19 through Sunday, June 21 on the beach at Lincoln Avenue.
- Police Chief Updates on Trump’s Visit
- UPDATE: Juvenile Arrested, 3 Officers Injured in Out-of-control Subject Incident
- One of 4 Winning Lottery Tickets Sold Locally
- Wildwood Prepares to Host Trump
- Indictments Filed Jan. 21
- Lower Township Police Activity, Adult Arrests Dec. 30, 2019 to Jan. 5, 2020
- Wildwood Police Prepare for Presidential Visit to City
- Middle Township Police Department Activity, Adult Arrest Report Dec. 23-29, 2019
- State Police Ask Public's Help Locating a Vehicle in Connection with Ongoing Case
- Featured Chef: Stephen Quici at Duffinetti’s Restaurant & Lounge
- Cape May Beach - On Monday, Jan 27, I could not help but take note of the leaf vacuum truck going down Bybrook Drive bypassing maybe ten houses with leaf piles in front, only to stop near the end to pick up two or...
- West Wildwood - I would like to thank officer Casper Gomez of the West Wildwood Police Department. The commissioners meetings and those who attend are a very difficult group and he does well to stay neutral. Great...
- Court House - With the repair to Route 47, Dias Creek Road in Cape May Court House is experiencing an increase of traffic. One concern is tractor trailer rigs barreling south at dawn, when children are waiting for...
- Cape May - Lower Township Taxpayers should lobby for the sale of the litter infested Douglas Park to developers who could build world class dwellings for big tax dollars to reduce the property taxes for the...
- Cape May - The Public Safety Building is caught in a "Black Hole" of unknown depth and length, and no clear picture of what to expect. At the least this 3-2 majority should say yes to a public...