Since spring of 2020, Cape Tech National Honor Society (NHS) students have been volunteering their time and working hard to obtain donated items for the local community and Cape Regional Medical Center. Mrs. Gina Tack, NHS advisor, said, “I am very proud of these students, especially our officers. The students have given up their valuable time and are dedicated to our school and community. The students have demonstrated leadership and character and have gone out of their way to help those in need.”
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Marijuana Bills Signed into Law
- Lower Man Dies from Covid; 35 New Cases Reported
- Lower Woman Dies from Covid; 44 New Cases Reported
- Fight Call Leads to Gun, Drug Charges
- Indictments Filed Feb. 16
- County Loses 2 to Covid; 40 New Cases Reported
- Additional Arrest Made in Connection with Wildwood Carjacking
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Dec. 21-27, 2021
- Capacity Limits Loosened for Religious Services, Sporting Events
- Hotel, Motel Group Opposes Beach Tags in Wildwood Towns
- Sea Isle City - “Our office obtained the records (Trump et al)on Monday," said Vance (Manhattan DA) spokesman Danny Frost.” We now have two gold star states, NY State (tax)alongside Georgia (investigating...
- North Cape May - The New Jersey's teachers Union must be loving our governor ,who will be raising our taxes in his budget to help their pension .
- Cape May Court House - The vaccine roll out in Cape May County has been less than satisfactory. I am a 70 year old woman with 3 pre existing conditions. I have registered through the NJ state website 2 months ago. My...
- North Wildwood - My wife hates the new mail Trucks in Wildwood. She says that she can no longer hear them coming. She has mail laying on the end table. It's been there for 3 days. Guess we have to go out and...
- Clermont - Our county commissioners were going to get our Full Service MVC back in North Cape May. WHEN ?!