Christ Child Society board members from left to right are Marilyn Kobik, Pat Hawley, Dottie Bauer and Rosalie Gallagher, who are pictured with several kindergarten students displaying a few of the 200 books that the society donated. Every kindergarten student received one of the books at the conclusion of the school year to encourage them to read during the summer as part of the Literacy Program of the Christ Child Society. Volunteers also read to children in pre-school and kindergarten as part of this program. Call (609) 602-7682 for more information about the Christ Child Society.
- Wildwood Working to Improve Development Process
- Hugit’s Closes After 40 Years
- Police Ask for Help to ID Washington Street Mall Burglar
- Lower Township Weekly Crime Report
- Indictments Filed Nov. 30
- Covid Act Now Designates State, CMCo ‘Very High Risk’
- Middle Student Achieves Perfect SAT Math Score, is MIT-bound
- Covid Cases on the Rise, County Reports
- Cape May Man Fulfills World War II Promise
- Family Seeks Help Locating Stolen Christmas Decorations
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Middle Township - Guess we are too focused to do a parade then inform parents of the teachers in our child’s school? We should have known this.
- Sea Isle City - QUESTION, if I do some early Holiday looting and steal the wrong size ,will the Nordstrom still exchange the item without a receipt? I’d appreciate some Spout advice. Thanks!
- Seaville - Hey Upper Township Schools teacher....stop posting explicit pics and videos on social media. You should be ashamed!!!!
- Cape May - There are so many iconic images associated with the greatest generation. For me there is no greater image representing the twilight of that generation than Bob Dole saluting President Bush’s Coffin....
- Wildwood Crest - To my neighbors in and around Preston and New Jersey Ave. Please be more careful when placing your recyclables at the curb, especially when high winds are due. I’ve been picking up your trash far...