Dennis Township's third grade classes have been busy learning about all things winter and holiday: Snowflake Bentley, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, and Christmas trees.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Middle Woman Dies from Covid; 64 New Cases Reported
- Heroin Found During Wildwood Traffic Stop; 2 Arrested
- Avalon Community Center Becomes Covid Vaccination Site
- OC Police Continue Investigation into Lure Attempt; Suspect’s ID Sought
- Indictments Filed Jan. 12
- Chipotle to Open First CMCo Location
- 2 Teens Arrested in Connection with Rio Car Burglaries
- N. Wildwood Officials, Seaport Pier Owners Working to Resolve Environmental Violations
- Ocean View Firefighters Battle Motor Vehicle Fire
- County Loses 2 to Covid; 74 New Cases Reported
- North Cape May - You know the feeling of relief you get when you can't find your credit card after coming home from shopping and then you find it after freaking out? That's exactly how I felt when Biden was...
- Lower township - I’m waiting for Saturday night live to do a skit of Willie Brown and Kamala Harris. Or one about Joe Biden fender bender with Jill Stevenson’s husband’s Corvette. Guaranteed you won’t see that.
- Villas - I am proud of conservative policies. President Trump accomplished a lot in 4 yrs for the American people & the country. Trump had the economy booming, he cut taxes. African Americans, Latino...
- North Cape May - RE: The comment from Swainton about the BLM protestors and the fires, looting and other mayhem they caused in 2020 and that they should be held accountable for their actions. Never going to happen....
- Tuckahoe - Jim Jordan just nailed it, fences at the capital are ok, but not at our borders, pretty much says it all.