- Property Transfer Records 11/9/20- 11/15/20
- Property Transfer Records 11/16/20-11/22/20
- Property Transfer Records 11/2/20- 11/8/20
- Property Transfer Records 10/26/20- 11/1/20
- Property Transfer Records 10/19/20 to 10/25/20
- Property Transfer Records 10/12/20 t0 10/18/20
- Property Transfer Chart 10/5/20 to 10/11/20
- Property Transfer Records 9/28/20 through 10/4/20
- Property Transfer Records 9.21.20-9.27.20
- Property Transfers for 9/14/20 through 9/20/20
- Middle Man Dies from COVID-19; 68 New Cases Reported
- Indictments Filed Nov. 17
- County Reports 64 New COVID-19 Cases
- County Reports 2 COVID-19 Deaths, 40 New Cases
- Wildwood Agrees to Settlement with Woman in '18 Beach Arrest
- OC Loses 2 to COVID-19; 51 New Cases Reported
- Middle Township Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests Oct. 19-25, 2020
- County Reports 40 New COVID-19 Cases
- Election Update: No Recount in W. Wildwood; 1 Vote Wins in Cape May Point
- Hayes: ‘It Shocks My Conscience’
- North Wildwood - Wildwood agrees to a $325,000. settlement with the girl on the beach who should have gone to jail. I wonder what the summer of 2021 will bring.
- Cape May Beach - Time for a movement to "Defund the Politicians."
- North Wildwood - To all residents and visitors who visit the 2nd street beach pavilion, stop leaving your trash and beer/soda cans behind, Its beyond disgusting! If there is no trash can there, take it home with you!
- Cape May - Dear Mr. Weatherman, is it going to be windy for the rest of my life?
- Cape May - It has seems apparent, during recent council meetings, that the person behind the invasive species ordinance is using this Draconian overreach to settle a neighborhood dispute. The list of prohibited...