- Property Transfer Records 3/23/20 to 3/29/20
- Property Transfer Records for 3/16/20 to 3/22/20
- Property Transfer Records for 3/9/20 to 3/15/20
- Property Transfer Records 3/2/20 to 3/8/20
- Property Transfer Record for 2.24.20 to 3.1.20
- Property Transfer Records for 2/17/20 to 2/23/20
- Property Transfer Records for 2/10/20-2/16/20
- Property Transfer Records for 2/3/2020 - 2/9/2020
- Property Transfer Records 1/27/20-2/2/20
- Property Transfer Records for 1/20/20- 1/26/20
- Wildwoods Boardwalk and Beaches Stay Open, Possible Closure Looms
- COVID-19 Cases in Cape May County Total 49
- Cape May County Sees Spike in COVID-19 Infection
- Wildwood, N. Wildwood Close Beaches, Boardwalk, With Exceptions
- Health Officials Announce First COVID-19 Related Death in Cape May County
- Cape May County Reports 53 COVID-19 Cases April 3
- 15 Residents, 11 Staff Positive for Virus at N. Cape May Nursing Home
- Health Department Reports 16 New COVID-19 Cases, 1 Death April 4
- County Announces Drive-thru COVID-19 Testing Site for Cape May County Residents, by Appointment Only
- Lower Township Mayor Issues Statement on COVID-19 Situation
- Stone Harbor - To the spouter complaining about builders and contractors in Stone Harbor and Avalon: unless you're doing business with them, you have no right to complain. Also, how would you know there is a...
- Stone Harbor - I am so glad that Stone Harbor will soon be just for me. I am so sick of all you other people walking around and going to the beach. Go Away and Stay Away. This is our town and we dont need you.
- Cape May - The chronic naysayers on City Council are calling for delaying projects like the Public Safety Building and Library due to Covid19. Just like obstructionists at the national level, they never let a...
- Avalon - Quick make sure no one can go for a walk on the beach. Empty, deserted when open. Let's close them. Close the bridges - eeeeck the people from Court House are diseased. Shoobies are Zombies =...
- North Cape May - Shore Animal Control put my family at risk when our dogs killed a skunk in broad daylight. They barely agreed to come out, and didn’t even bring a bag. I asked about rabies and skunk activity during...