- Property Transfer Records 5/10/21 to 5/16/21
- Property Transfer Records 5/3/21 through 5/9/21
- Property Transfer Records from 4/26/21 to 5/2/21
- Property Transfer Records 4/19/21 to 4/25/21
- Property Transfers Records for 4/12/21 to 4/18/21
- Property Transfer Records 4/5/21-4/11/21
- Property Transfers 3/29/21 to 4/4/21
- Property Transfer Chart 3/22/21-3/28/21
- Property Transfer Records 3/15/21-3/21/21
- Property Transfer Records 3/8/21-3/14/21
- Lower Man, 65, Killed by Motorist on Bay Drive
- N. Cape May Home Improvement Store to Open in October
- Developers Weigh in on Project Delays in Wildwood
- State Police Site Lists 65 Registered Sex Offenders in CMCo
- New Retail Space Being Built in Burleigh
- Indictments Filed May 11
- Wildwood Crest Police Department Activity, Arrest Report April 2021
- Politicians Seek Solution After State’s ‘Mistake’ Delays Wildwood Developments
- South 9 Bar and Grille Grand Opening
- Seaville Resident, Associate Pastor Declares Candidacy for Upper Committee
- Seaville - Mr. Trump lost the popular vote not once, but twice. Yet, he still claims he won by a landslide. Obviously, math is not a strong subject for this self proclaimed “brilliant” businessman.
- South Dennis - #CleanUpDT
- Cape May County - If a Jewish Senator that doesn't care about Jewish people doesn't at least make you pause and think, nothing will, this is worse that bowing to Trump. His "people" are being sent...
- Rio Grande - The Biden administration is now in a battle with many of the Democrat members in the House and Senate, after President Biden said Israel had a right to defend itself against the terrorist attacking...
- Cape May - Just in case anyone forgot, because of celebrating the mask standards being dropped, we had the worst job numbers in years last week along with the highest inflation numbers in years. Wag the Dog...