Kathleen Satt, Salesperson, Kathleen is a true, native local to the Cape May area. She knows every road and neighbor alike because she was born and raised in this wonderful gem of a town. Growing up around thousands of tourists instilled in her at a very young age the importance of hospitality and customer service. Like most, Kathleen worked while attending school and college. The importance of working hard to achieve her goals just became second nature to her. Kathy has a fierce drive and competitive nature that leads her to provide unmatched customer service. Her interest in real estate began about 15 years ago, when she and her husband purchased their first investment property in the town they love so much. Her passion for real estate grew as their portfolio grew and she knew she wanted to share her wealth of knowledge with others. Kathleen recognizes that an outgoing personality with great networking skills create a solid foundation for an agent, but success in the real estate world requires more than just people skills. The real estate field requires an agent to continue learning throughout their career to keep pace with the ever-evolving industry. Kathleen has completed Brokers school, earned her ABR (Accredited Buyers Representative) designation, SRS (Seller Representative Specialist) designation, and e-Pro certification. Kathleen is a NJ Realtors Circle of Excellence Sales Award Recipient for 5 years running. When not sharing her passion for the Cape May area, Kathy can frequently be found around town with her husband Mike and their adventurous children. Their family's love for aviation drew her to volunteer at the local NSAW Aviation Museum, "It's important for us to give back to a community that has given us so much support." When not juggling her children between school and sporting events, Kathy and her family enjoy paddling the waterways of her beautiful hometown and soaking up the sun while taking in the nature that surrounds them every day.
- Property Transfer Records 11.22.21 through 11.28.21
- Property Transfer Records 11.15.21 to 11.21.21
- Property Transfer Records 11/8/21 to 11/14/21
- Property Transfer Records 11/1/21 through 11/7/21
- Property Transfer Records 10.25.21 through 10.31.21
- Property Transfer Records 10/18/21 through 10/24/21
- Property Transfer Records 10/11/2021 through 10/17/2021
- Property Transfer Chart 10/4/2021 through 10/10/2021
- Property Transfer Records 9/27/21 though 10/3/2021
- Property Transfer Records 9/20/21- 9/26/21
- Chick-fil-A Rumors Unfounded
- WWII Projectile Causes Multiple Wildwood Home Evacuations
- Heritage’s Dairy Store in Court House Permanently Closed
- Himebaugh Case Remains Active 30 Years Later
- Wildwood Police Nab Parolee Who Took Off Ankle Monitor
- B.L. England Plant Site Sold
- Lower Township Police Report Oct. 25-31
- Cape May Ice Skating Rink Delayed to ’22
- Status of SIC’s Polar Bear Weekend Questioned
- 27% of Wildwood’s Budget Goes to Police
- Villas - If everyone thinks COVID isn’t going away it is not! The unvaccinated will eventually get COVID , the variants are not going to stop as you see the new one from So. Africa. Just like smallpox the...
- Ocean View - I found it a little odd that during Joe Bidens Monday press conference all of the networks camera footage only showed front and left views, then the powers that be screwed up as Biden was walking off...
- Rio Grande - Who pumps 33 MILLION GALLONS of liquid into the Atlantic Ocean? YOU!! (on a busy day). YES, YOU!! Look up the approved outflow amounts for your County; be surprised. Water is being taken...
- Stone Harbor - To any shore town poster. THIS PAPER IS NOT that town council meeting .we get it you have a viewpoint and a opinion you want to be heard. THIS PAPER/WEBSITE DOES NOT COUNT AS A FACE TO FACE WITH YOUR...
- Upper Township - Congratulations Northfield on your victory over the Upper Township JV Indians! Way to win it!!! You proved how to be Champions!!!