- County Reacts to Trump's Visit
- Middle Twp Police Ask for Help Locating Suspect Charged with Attempted Murder
- Second Woman Sentenced for Man's Drug-induced Death
- City Scraps Beach Box Agreement with Crest
- County’s a ‘Second Amendment Sanctuary’
- Man Removed from Zoo After Fence Jump
- City to Take Action to Complete Painting
- Indictments Filed Jan. 14
- Wildwood Police Department Activity, Arrests for Dec. 17-31, 2019
- Commission Candidates’ Cars Vandalized
- Stone Harbor - To the Cape May spouter who asks why it is that 25 years ago you never heard anything about guns. To start, the first mass school shooting in Columbine occurred in 1999 which was 21 years ago. Since...
- Avalon - Stopped in to hear the famous Avalon court case today, where the Borough has sued a little older widow for letting ivy grow on some of her siding. This lady has been active in questioning Avalon...
- West Cape May - The Herald's real estate transactions page shows that the lot that houses the Akroteria food court has been sold. What will happen to the Akroteria?
- West Wildwood - Rumor in DC has it that there are a number of republican senators who have talked with Pence about a last minute vote to impeach. The drama continues to build.
- Cape May - I travel a lot around the Country on various business trips and when people ask where are you from, and I say New Jersey, I get the same comment all the time! Oh God, why do you want to live there...