Peter Dale Sapello, Sr., 80, of Cape May Court House, NJ, passed away on Saturday, November 19, 2022 at home. Born in Millville, NJ to the late Peter and Mildred Shaw Sapello (Mercurio). Dale graduated from Vineland High School in 1960. After growing up in Vineland and Minotola, he moved to Cape May Court House 40 years ago. After retiring Dale enjoyed working outdoors, building birdhouses and gardening alongside his wife. He formerly worked at Decora, Kontes Glass, Bellco Glass, and MC Decorating before co-owning K. Shaw Associates.Dale is survived by his wife of 44 years Barbara Howell Sapello; his children Peter Jr., Donald, John (Beth), and Kelly (James); his sister Vivienne Romano, his six grandchildren Chris, Nicole, Anthony, Samantha, Sara, and Emily; his nephews Chris and Bryan Romano and extended families.Memorial service will be held on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. at Radzieta Funeral Home, 9 Hand Avenue, Cape May Court House, where visitation will begin at 10:00 a.m. Condolences at www.radzieta.com
- $21M Avalon Sale Sets Record
- AG Detective’s Irish Weekend Case Dismissed
- Indictments November 22, 2022
- Wind Sub-station has Converts, Opponents
- Police Catch Man Asleep on the Couch of an 'Unoccupied' House
- Luxury Hotel Meets Wildwood Boardwalk in Developer’s New Bid
- Upper Township Revises Outdoor Lighting and Pervious Paving
- CM Parking Advisory Committee Proposes Changes on Jackson Street
- LT Council Sets Zone for Cannabis Businesses
- DICARLO, JAMES "JIM"
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Townsends inlet - Great job for the Christmas Parade Sea isle but it still didn’t compare to Ocean City’s. Ocean City’s tourism office always does an outstanding job for their Christmas holiday celebration. Why doesn...
- Cape May - Isn't it nice that when Democrats have Nothing, they bash a spout to death! Just like they will do this one, they CAN'T resist having anything bad said about Joe Biden, "They're...
- Cape May - I hope the performances on the mall all had permits to play from the city. I observed panhandling today from these performances against city ordinance. I expect the police to issue a statement that...
- Wildwood - In all of my firefighting career I have never heard a worse bunch of dispatchers than in Cape May County. They are very unprofessional on the radio and refuse to answer when fire and EMS units call....
- Middle Township - Wondering If Township is paying workers compensation for the Volunteer Squad. As paid employees or volunteers. Due to they are being paid by squad. My concern is if someone gets hurt they would have...