REA, LESLIE C. ("Les"), 86, of West Cape May, January 5, 2022. He served in the NJ National Guard and was advisor to the Cape Tech HS Agri-science and Horticulture Program.
- No One Home at Time of House Fire on Stone Harbor Blvd.
- Indictments Filed Jan. 18
- Parking Rules Could Change in N. Wildwood
- Driver Charged After Elderly Ocean City Pedestrian Dies Being Hit by Car
- She Wouldn't Go Easy
- Court House Para-Athlete Inducted into National Adaptive Sports Hall of Fame
- COAH Fund Controversy Lingers in Cape May
- Bridge Commission OKs Doubling Tolls Across 5 County Bridges
- Shamrock Move Will Be a 2-day Job
- County Announces 8 New Covid Deaths
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- North Wildwood - I know this paper has printed a lot of spouts about vaccines pro and con but please print one more. Plain and simple, Vaccines are saving people's lives. If you are knowingly or unknowingly...
- villas - I think our trash collectors do a very nice job. They have worked hard during the pandemic unlike other county/township workers! I'm not sure about contracting out as I watch the cans being...
- Villas - Whether you're a democrat or republican, I won't vote for you if you're responsible for raising taxes and tolls during this recession.I would hope that many of you feel the same way.
- Stone Harbor - I don’t believe there is any connection to increase fire calls in Stone Harbor and having paid professionals. It most likely has to do with newer homes with more updated and efficient fire alarms....
- Wildwood - How many lives could of been saved if people took the drug epidemic as serious as coronavirus.?