O'MALLEY, WILLIAM EDWARD ("Bill"), 69, of Ocean City, June 6, 2022. He managed the Swarthmore Hotel in Ocean City.
- Public Assistance Sought to Identify Cape May Shoplifters
- Court House Resident Wins Miss New Jersey
- PHOTOS: Court House Home Engulfed in Flames
- Wildwood Resident Raises Boardwalk Concerns
- High-Speed Carjacking Pursuit Throws Owner Off Roof; Vehicle Recovered
- Prosecutor’s Office Arrests Three for Heroin, Cocaine
- Pedestrian Killed in Burleigh Hit-and-Run; Driver Charged
- Wildwood Officials Charged with Health Benefits Fraud
- Indictments Filed June 28
- Villas Men Booked for Arson of a Vehicle
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - During my 20 block drive down Pacific Ave ,I saw a mother in a mini van laughing as her approx 4-5 year old child was literally hanging out the window (entire body, head to knees). I was so afraid of...
- Avalon - So I guess Hearsay is only admissible if there is not an actual court case being tried. Makes sense since no cross examination or witnesses can be called. Sham.
- Cape May County - Cape May Court House is a great family community! Thank you and God bless you all!
- Stone Harbor - Yesterday, for the first time since 1956 they failed to release their 5 year plan on offshore leasing. No administration, D or R has failed to do this in 66 years. This means that along with the...
- North Cape May - As a life long resident of Cape May, of course I go to its beaches, which I love. What I do not love, is the lack of enough public restrooms along the beachfront. There are 7 along the length of the...