CASTRILLO, MAXIMINA "Nina" (nee Griarte), 94, of Cape May, October 26, 2022. She was known as the "Flower Lady" of Cape May.
- $21M Avalon Sale Sets Record
- AG Detective’s Irish Weekend Case Dismissed
- Indictments November 22, 2022
- Wind Sub-station has Converts, Opponents
- Police Catch Man Asleep on the Couch of an 'Unoccupied' House
- Luxury Hotel Meets Wildwood Boardwalk in Developer’s New Bid
- Upper Township Revises Outdoor Lighting and Pervious Paving
- CM Parking Advisory Committee Proposes Changes on Jackson Street
- LT Council Sets Zone for Cannabis Businesses
- DICARLO, JAMES "JIM"
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Townsends inlet - Great job for the Christmas Parade Sea isle but it still didn’t compare to Ocean City’s. Ocean City’s tourism office always does an outstanding job for their Christmas holiday celebration. Why doesn...
- Cape May - Isn't it nice that when Democrats have Nothing, they bash a spout to death! Just like they will do this one, they CAN'T resist having anything bad said about Joe Biden, "They're...
- Cape May - I hope the performances on the mall all had permits to play from the city. I observed panhandling today from these performances against city ordinance. I expect the police to issue a statement that...
- Wildwood - In all of my firefighting career I have never heard a worse bunch of dispatchers than in Cape May County. They are very unprofessional on the radio and refuse to answer when fire and EMS units call....
- Middle Township - Wondering If Township is paying workers compensation for the Volunteer Squad. As paid employees or volunteers. Due to they are being paid by squad. My concern is if someone gets hurt they would have...