Kerri Glenn Byrne, age 61, passed away at her home on Sunday, February 5th, 2023. Born in Atlantic City and raised in Linwood, Kerri was a proud graduate of both Mainland Regional High School and Mary Baldwin University. She returned to Upper Township where she worked at Glenn Insurance until the birth of her fourth child, at which time she became the Director of the Byrne household. Kerri enjoyed athletics, riding equestrian in her youth and playing both field hockey and basketball throughout her high school and college careers. She will be remembered by everyone who knew her for her zeal for life and a good time, her laugh, her smile, her love of man’s best friend, her sense of fashion, and her indomitable spirit during her 16-year battle against CIDP.
NOTE: Please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Wildwood Mayor Pleads Guilty in Federal Court to Tax Fraud; Won't Comment on Any Plan to Resign
- Judge Won’t Rule on DEP's Denial of N. Wildwood Bulkhead
- NJ Motorists Can Now Display an Electronic Form of Vehicle Registration
- Juvenile Arrested After Apparent Car Theft
- Court House Man Given Up to 55 Years for Sex Crimes
- No Relief for Woman Convicted in Drug Overdose Death of Sheriff’s Son
- BREAKING: Appellate Court Dismisses All Charges Against Man Arrested in Wildwood Cold Case
- Wildwood Officials Arraigned on Illegal Health Benefits Charges
- Middle Police Monthly Crime, Arrest Blotter January 2023
- Seashore Road Traffic Study Could Result in Lower Speed Limit
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Seaville - You know what’s really sad in this country? When illegal drugs are more accessible than baby formula.
- Cape May County - Nothing Washington DC is doing will matter until we acknowledge and address the moral decay and brokenness currently plaguing our culture.
- Lower Township - More blah blah blah from the gun control lobby. These are the same people who won’t support taking guns away from convicted criminals and gang bangers, who’s carnage we hear about on the news ever...
- Lower Township - Wow! Commenters saying let kid break the law because they are kids? Nah, we’re not going for that, and additionally after one of these “children” does it again, charge the parents and confiscate the...
- Marmora - Upper Township still lives as it was 70 years ago, No public transportation, no police, prime real estate sold to non- consumer economy. Sad. Fare free refuses to take me to the closest place for me...