Viola Barger (nee McGraw), age 96, passed away on Thursday, November 3, 2022 with her family by her side at Crest Haven Nursing Home. Born in the Fishtown section of Philadelphia, PA., she later moved to her summer home in Town Bank, NJ, that she and her husband George and family built in the 60’s, where they had many walks to the bay. Viola is preceded in death by her husband George Barger and her brother Francis “Pete” McGraw. She is survived by her 3 sons, George (Peg), Robert (Vicky) and William (Donna), her 4 Grandchildren, Christina (Bob), Robert, Brett and Brittany (Andrew), her 2 Great Grandchildren, Caylee and Robert, Jr. and her brother Andy (Carol) and many nieces and nephews.A service will be held for Viola on Tuesday, November 15 at 11:30 am at the Evoy Funeral Home, 3218 Bayshore Rd., North Cape May with visiting from 10am to 11:30 am prior to the service. Interment will be held at the Cape May County Veterans Cemetery immediately following the ceremony. In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to Holy Spirit Lutheran Church, 1220 Bayshore Rd., Villas, NJ and condolences can be shared at www.EvoyFuneralHome.com.
- $21M Avalon Sale Sets Record
- AG Detective’s Irish Weekend Case Dismissed
- Police Catch Man Asleep on the Couch of an 'Unoccupied' House
- Indictments November 22, 2022
- Wind Sub-station has Converts, Opponents
- Luxury Hotel Meets Wildwood Boardwalk in Developer’s New Bid
- Upper Township Revises Outdoor Lighting and Pervious Paving
- CM Parking Advisory Committee Proposes Changes on Jackson Street
- Emotions Run High as Orsted Hears from Ocean City
- DICARLO, JAMES "JIM"
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Ocean View - Seeing Republican officials who have been subpoenaed by House and Senate committees have completely ignored them, what argument will the Republicans have if say Hunter Biden or anyone else chooses to...
- Lower Township - As per the article in The Herald, just what Lower Township needs, a cannabis store. Half the people in some areas of the township are walking around already stoned. Why encourage more of it?
- Townsend Inlet - I’m tired of Brooke Burke. She is 51 years young and looks like she is 18. I know she works at it but it’s just not fair! Yes I am extremely jealous.( you go girl)
- Stone Harbor - Thousands of Ukrainians will freeze to death this winter. Joe Biden will blame global warming.
- North Cape May - As a recent permanent resident of North Cape May I was wondering if I have to register to play the dangerous game of tailgating that seems to be so pervasive here in Cape May County. No matter the...