Patricia Frances McShaffry, 69, of Port Charlotte, Florida passed away on Wednesday, December 30, 2020. Born in Philadelphia, PA on October 30, 1951 to Joseph H. McShaffry and Rose M. Soos. Patricia was raised in Wildwood and graduated from Wildwood Catholic High School in 1970. She retired from Delta Air Lines in Atlanta, GA.Patricia is survived by her twin sister Priscilla McShaffry and sister Rosemary Berger. Her children Tara Kutnak and son-in-law Todd, John Chumbley, Danielle Moreman, and Krista Borshers, son-in-law Kyle. Patricia will be dearly missed by friends and family including her grandchildren and great grandchildren. Patricia was diagnosed on October 02, 2020 with Glioblastoma brain tumor. Interment Charlotte Memorial in Punta Gorda, FL.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Middle Woman Dies from Covid; 64 New Cases Reported
- Chipotle to Open First CMCo Location
- Indictments Filed Jan. 12
- Lower Man Dies from Covid; 71 New Cases Reported
- Avalon Nixes Proposed Dune Restaurant Plans
- Heroin Found During Wildwood Traffic Stop; 2 Arrested
- N. Wildwood Officials, Seaport Pier Owners Working to Resolve Environmental Violations
- Ocean View Firefighters Battle Motor Vehicle Fire
- CMCo Planning Expanded Vaccine Distribution
- OC Police Continue Investigation into Lure Attempt; Suspect’s ID Sought
- Erma - Trump is moving all his personal belongings to Mar-a-Lago but because he declared the property commercial, he may not by law occupy the buildings as a personal residence. After a specified number of...
- Ocean View - Though it's very disheartening to hear of a US soldier accused of permoting damage to our forces, it's even more hurtful that the mainstream media is trying to use it as a tool.
- Avalon - Trump’s most enduring legacy could be the historic rise in the national debt. It rose almost $7.8 trillion during his time in the White House — approaching World War II levels, relative to the size...
- Sea Isle City - There's a dead seagull on top the Ludlam Thorofare bridge in the lane entering SIC for over a month.
- Avalon - John Sullivan, a professed BLM activist, is being held in federal prison for inciting a riot at the Capitol building. He claims he is innocent but videos of him say otherwise. Nancy Pelosi is in...