Arthur L Woolford, age 73 of Villas passed away Saturday, September 12, 2020 at his home.He was born and raised in Media, PA and has resided in the Cape May area since 1968. He served his country in the US Army during the Vietnam War. Arthur was a member of Villas Fishing Club, VFW Post 5343 in Villas, Greater Cape May elks #2839 and Charter President of US Military Vets Motorcycle Club (USMV MC). Arthur was predeceased by his wife of 30 years Doris Woolford, 2 nd wife Barbara Woolford, Son, George Lynn; grandson, Christopher Ryan Shaw. He is survived by a daughter/primary caretaker Melodie (Tom) Sippel; son/caretaker PJ Shaw Jr,; daughter/caretaker, Dawn (Adam) Bucher; daughter Lindora Grant of Florida and Daughter-in-law Laura Lynn of Pennsylvania. Arthur also leaves 11 grandchildren and 16 great-grandchildren. A graveside service will be held 1:00 PM, Friday September 18, 2020 at the Cold Spring Cemetery. Contributions in his name can be made to VFW Post 5343, 6 E. Delaware Parkway, Villas, NJ 08251. Condolences will be received atwww.EvoyFuneralHome.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Goshen Man, 26, Dies in Crash
- HVAC Worker Recorded Multiple Victims in Cape Tech Bathroom, Investigation Finds
- UPDATE: Swimmer Dies After Being Pulled from Water Off N. Wildwood Beach
- Middle OKs Trick-or-treat Hours
- Lower Man, 71, Dies from COVID-19; New Cases Reported
- Middle Approves Land Sale
- Murphy Extends Public Health Emergency
- County Reports 8 New COVID-19 Cases
- Memorial Reef Provides Eco-friendly Final Resting Place
- What Does CMCo Look Like Post-COVID-19?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - Why did Biden say he did not support the Green New Deal at the debate? When his campaign website says that he believes the Green New Deal is a crucial framework for meeting the climate challenges we...
- Cape May - RE: The Ballot question in CM. I read in an article in the Herald that when candidates Mullock and Bezaire stated that Ms. Hendricks had not filed properly, and should never have been in the drawing...
- Avalon - Some cite the discovery of nine discarded ballots in northeastern Pennsylvania as an indicator of massive fraud in voting by mail. That's ridiculous. In the 2016 presidential election Trump...
- Stone Harbor - None of the stories of voter fraud have held up under examination, but all of these headlines about voter fraud — seen daily on Facebook and Twitter — serve a purpose: That purpose is this: In the (...
- North Wildwood - The country is at a crossroads. The Supreme Court hangs in the balance – and with it, the future of women's rights and voting rights, healthcare, climate policy and much more. Science is being...