KLEMICK, KENNETH P., 62, of Sea Isle City, November 3, 2021.
- Wildwood Working to Improve Development Process
- Hugit’s Closes After 40 Years
- Police Ask for Help to ID Washington Street Mall Burglar
- Lower Township Weekly Crime Report
- Lower Township Police Report Oct. 25-31
- Family Seeks Help Locating Stolen Christmas Decorations
- Covid Act Now Designates State, CMCo ‘Very High Risk’
- Indictments Filed Nov. 30
- Covid Cases on the Rise, County Reports
- Cape May Man Fulfills World War II Promise
- North Cape May - Just sent a 1099 to my former tenant and the IRS showing the amount of unpaid rent he received from me as housing allowance that now must be considered as income. Let him hire and PAY for a tax...
- North Cape May - Hey Global warming folk, here's some math for you and a riddle? The earth is (roughly) 4.5 BILLION years old...Lot of zeros huh. Now lets just say it was only 10,000,000.00 years old and there...
- Wildwood - Why does West Wildwood even have a fire department? Better yet - why does West Wildwood have ANY departments .
- Sea Isle City - The longer we wait to build the community recreation center the more expensive it will become. This will be a wonderful asset for Sea Isle and the sooner construction gets started the better!
- Corbin City - There's runaway government then there's what we are currently staring down the barrel of right now, when a "spending bill" includes this many new IRS agents and at the same time...