HARRISON, WILLIAM RICHARD, 84, of Cape May Court House, May 5, 2021. He served in the US Navy and had worked for the Atlantic Electric Company.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Reconsider License for ‘Nuisance Property,’ Police Chief Urges
- Suspect Sought After Boardwalk Assault
- Latest Request to Overturn Murder Conviction Denied
- UPDATE: Lower Rescue Squad to Cease Operations June 19
- Vehicle Crashes into Villas Home
- Middle Couple Charged After Child Abuse Investigation
- 2 Sought in Connection with Crest Police Investigation
- Teen Charged After N. Wildwood Boardwalk Assault Probe
- Community Describes Departing Pastor’s Impacts
- Wildwood Police Department Activity Report, Adult Arrests May 16-30, 2021
- Lower Township - Thank you Lower Township for opening the door to cannabis businesses. We appreciate it.
- Middle Township - Been working through this whole pandemic, while a lot of my co workers got to stay home. Now they are coming back and getting thousands of dollars in stipends for last year that they didn’t work and...
- Villas - To the Cape May spouter about permitting dogs on the beaches, the dogs are not the problem. The problem is the dogs’ owners.
- Wildwood Crest - The troops were excited to see the President at the G7, because this time they are fighting on the same side. Stephen Colbert.
- Cape May Beach - To the Avalon spouter about the GOP agenda, aren’t you referring to the Democrat party?