John P. Montgomery, 62, of Wildwood, NJ, was born in Philadelphia, PA on March 22, 1959 at Nazareth Hospital. John passed away peacefully Thursday, September 9, 2021.Upon graduating Archbishop Ryan High School in 1977, John joined his father working in the family business. His travels led him to finding a new life in California, where John spent most of his adult years. John moved back to the East Coast about 12 years ago to be closer to his family.John enjoyed all water sports including boating, water skiing, and fishing. He was an accomplished snow skier, which took him to different parts of this country. John was graced with tremendous mechanical ability, allowing him to spend many hours on his favorite car or boat.John was predeceased by his parents, John and Arlene, and his brother William and his sister MaryEllen. He is survived by his sister Kathi and brothers Marty, Scott, and Kenny, as well as his extended family and friends.Outdoor service will be held at the Avalon Manor Pier on September 25, 2021 at 11:00 am, lunch to immediately follow at the Avalon Manor Hall. The family requests that donations be made in lieu of flowers to Cape Hope Homeless Outreach in John’s name. Please visit CapeHopeCares.org to donate.Condolences atwww.radzieta.com
- Pennsylvania Woman Sues Morey's Piers
- Harbor Freight Tools Coming to Rio Grande
- Cape May Councilman Guilty of Stalking, Contempt
- Rio Entertainment Complex Advances
- Saint Mary by-the-Sea Closes with Ritual of Thanks, Blessing
- Bicyclist Struck by Motor Vehicle in Middle; Driver Arrested
- Beware of Calls from ‘Kelly Smith,’ CMCo Sheriff’s Office Urges
- Positive Covid Cases Reported at CMCo Schools
- Indictments Filed Sept. 21
- 3 Residents Die from Covid; County Reports Drop in RT
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- North Wildwood - The Elks volunteers did a great job controlling the crowds inside the Elks. I am proud to say I am an Elk member and a special thanks to everyone who worked free this weekend to make the Elks a fun...
- Cape May County - Put up barb wire fences around the Upper Township Dog Park. We don't need these dogs running wild around people's property!
- Cape May - Pretty sure Joe Biden doesn't read the Herald, especially Spout Off, but if he did, I would simply ask him to start leading our country. Perhaps some of the local politicians that read this...
- Middle Township - Whoever came up with National Daugherts Day is a little silly!!! All the social media posts in today's society is not needed.
- Middle Township - 5.7 million dollar expansion for the tech school. Hope they build bigger HVAC, plumbing, electrical and other trades classrooms. The county Commissioners need to start looking at what the county...