OLEK, CHRISTINE (née Andrews), 72, of Ocean City, June 3, 2020.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Labor Department Offers Extended Benefits to Unemployed NJ Workers
- Pennsylvania Man Drowns at Avalon Beach
- 6-year-old Philadelphia Boy Drowns at Wildwood Pool
- County's Up 2 Cases, 1 Death; Young Out-of-County Adults Yield Positive Tests
- Crest Man Killed After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Delaware
- Public's Help Sought to ID Suspected Shoplifter
- Out-of-County Cases Reported in July 1 COVID-19 Update
- Public's Help Sought to ID Suspected Thieves
- County Reports 4 New COVID-19 Cases
- June Ends With 3 Reported Fatalities
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Sea Isle City - How is it 6 municipal employees are infected with COVID-19, live in Sea Isle, yet the County Department of Health is still reporting zero cases for the town?
- Villas - The election will show that the President is out of touch with most Americans. He is no longer the new comer. He is not running against Clinton. He has to run on his poor record. No Supreme...
- Sea Isle City - They say a vice presidential choice is unimportant but this year it may be one of the deciding issues in the election. Biden chooses Kamala Harris and wins the election. We all know that Biden has...
- North Cape May - Kanye West just announced that he is running for president and he also received a big endorsement from Elon Musk. "The November Circus" continues. I'm not voting for West and don...
- Cape MAy Court House - I did at least consider using the mail in ballot for the primary on Jul 7th. But after reading instructions, I just cannot agree to sign the statement that I applied for this application, I did not...