LOMBARD, JOHN JAMES, Jr., Esq., of Ocean City, November 4, 2020.
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- 3 from Rio Grande Face Meth Charges
- Answers to Mark Himebaugh’s Disappearance Sought 29 Years Later
- County Reaches 100 COVID Deaths; 43 New Cases Reported
- COVID-19 Update: CMCo Nears High-risk Category for Transmission
- County Reports 2 Deaths, 64 New Cases
- County Reports 43 New Resident COVID-19 Cases, 2 Non-resident Cases
- Indictments Filed Nov. 10
- County Reports 2 COVID-19 Deaths, 40 New Cases
- State Police Search for Suspected CVS Shoplifters
- County Reports 35 New COVID-19 Cases
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Cape May County - Stay home or prepare for police to be enforcing patrol on roadways as you travel. You will receive a citation if out of state and no proper documentation.
- Swainton - Middle Township needs to put the brakes on residential development. It is ruining the township. It is looking more and more like EHT. Not every piece of land needs to be built on. More new houses and...
- Dennis Township - Why isn’t more being done to collect child support from dead beat parents? It’s a felony if a person abuse an animal but the custodial parent has a hard time trying to collect back child support....
- North Wildwood - It seems to be a dangerous circumstance that a school would have a teacher who is a also a bartender, in times that identify bars as major virus spreading locations.
- Villas - To the North Cape May spouter asking about county workers schedule. It’s fake news! Sorry to burst your bubble but counties workers are full time, every week unless using their own paid time off....