Marguerite “Peg” Armand (nee Barth), 84 of Cape May Court House, NJ - It is with great sadness we announce the passing of Peg Armand, formally of Wildwood Crest (60 years). Her passions included travel, cooking, an immense love for the beach and being with her family. Peg was raised in Sea Isle City to Howard and Marguerite (Rey) Barth. She graduated with honors from Ocean City High School where she met her future husband Louis. They married in 1954 at St. Joseph Church in Sea Isle City. Prior to marriage she was employed by the Garden State Publishing Company of SIC. Peg was a stay-at-home mom with her 5 children. After raising her children, Peg graduated from Atlantic Community and attended Rowan State College receiving a degree in Business Administration at the age of 50. Peg was employed by the Crest Memorial School Board for 25 years. She was a past PTA President Member Emeritus of NJ and the Association of NJ and School Business Officials. Peg was also a member of the Wildwood Civic Club, the Society of Decorative Painters, Red Hat Society in NJ and Florida, all while being an accomplished artist. Peg and her husband Lou were members of the Assumption Church in Wildwood Crest and the Immaculate Conception in Melbourne Beach, FL. Peg is survived by her husband Louis, her daughters: Kathleen (Terence) O’Neill and Michelle; Sons: Daniel, John (Mary Jo), and Timothy (Tatiana); 3 grandchildren: Briana, Crystal and Max; and 5 great grandchildren. She was much loved by her family and all who knew her. Peg requested that Memorial donations can be made in her name to Door of Hope Ministries (adoorofhopeministries.com) or Family Promise of Cape May County, 505 Townbank Rd, North Cape May, NJ 08204.Public Viewing will be Wednesday, September 9, 2020 from 6 to 8 p.m. at Radzieta Funeral Home, 9 Hand Avenue, Cape May Court House, NJ 08210. Funeral Mass will be celebrated Thursday, September 10 th at 11 a.m. at Assumption Church, 7100 Seaview Avenue, Wildwood Crest, NJ 08260. Interment will follow at Calvary Baptist Cemetery.Condolences atwww.radzieta.com
NOTE: The Cape May County Herald is offering full coverage of the COVID-19 / coronavirus emergency to all, with no payment required. We are committed to ensuring our readers can make critical decisions for themselves and their families during this ongoing situation. To continue supporting this vital reporting, please consider a digital subscription or contribution. For more coverage, subscribe to our daily newsletter.
- Goshen Man, 26, Dies in Crash
- HVAC Worker Recorded Multiple Victims in Cape Tech Bathroom, Investigation Finds
- UPDATE: Swimmer Dies After Being Pulled from Water Off N. Wildwood Beach
- Middle OKs Trick-or-treat Hours
- Lower Man, 71, Dies from COVID-19; New Cases Reported
- Middle Approves Land Sale
- Murphy Extends Public Health Emergency
- County Reports 8 New COVID-19 Cases
- Memorial Reef Provides Eco-friendly Final Resting Place
- What Does CMCo Look Like Post-COVID-19?
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Wildwood - Why did Biden say he did not support the Green New Deal at the debate? When his campaign website says that he believes the Green New Deal is a crucial framework for meeting the climate challenges we...
- Cape May - RE: The Ballot question in CM. I read in an article in the Herald that when candidates Mullock and Bezaire stated that Ms. Hendricks had not filed properly, and should never have been in the drawing...
- Avalon - Some cite the discovery of nine discarded ballots in northeastern Pennsylvania as an indicator of massive fraud in voting by mail. That's ridiculous. In the 2016 presidential election Trump...
- Stone Harbor - None of the stories of voter fraud have held up under examination, but all of these headlines about voter fraud — seen daily on Facebook and Twitter — serve a purpose: That purpose is this: In the (...
- North Wildwood - The country is at a crossroads. The Supreme Court hangs in the balance – and with it, the future of women's rights and voting rights, healthcare, climate policy and much more. Science is being...